Monday, July 9, 2012

What Are You STILL Waiting On?

I just want to throw this out there.  Don't wait for tomorrow, or next monday, or the new year, or WHATEVER day you have set in your head to take control of your health and your body.  You have to start right now.  Do you know what happens when you keep saying "tomorrow"?  You'll wake up one day and you'll have lost decades of your life that have passed you by, and you're still saying the same thing.  I know this is a fact, because that was me.  Learn by my mistakes.  Also, another common thing is, "well, I screwed up and ate ______ today, which messed up my whole plan, so I'll restart on _________."  No.  NO!  That will turn into days, then weeks, then years.  Do you see where I'm going with this?  Start right this minute.  Who cares if you went to a fast food restaurant for breakfast, make your NEXT meal a clean one.  You will never regret that decision.

4 comments:

  1. this is so true Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking the confusion out of healthy eating.

    Unconventional workout ideas.

    Nutrition tips for muscle building and fat loss.

    Fitness motivation and a sucess mindset.

    Healthy meals and recipies for a lean body.

    http://19209k6glflu7w89nhs2l-6v5k.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=P3MQBDJ9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, just ran across your blog. I'm looking to be motivated and found we have similiar experiences...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope! I'm just terrible at blogging regularly. I just put a fresh post tonight. I'm down 50 lbs!

    ReplyDelete