Sunday, November 18, 2012

And...I'm back

The reason for my LONG hiatus?  Nothing really.  I'm horrible when it comes to rules and schedules and I hate to abide by either.  But I'll try and post more often.  No, really.

So a lot has changed since I last posted.  And when I say a lot, I mean my weight. I'm down 50 lbs!!!  I'm slow, but steady.  I feel SO much better. Life is still hard at over 300 lbs, but getting easier everyday.  I no longer have the same food struggles, but I still struggle.  I don't binge, but sometimes I think about it.  My aunt passed away in August, from a long, slow, painful bout with stage 4 breast cancer.  My dad just passed away 2 weeks ago, and I had a thyroid biopsy.  So things haven't been easy at ALL, but I handled my emotions very differently than I would have in the past.  Prayer is a big part of what gets me through, along with my family and my Shrednation family.  Shrednation, if you don't know, we're a group of Beachbody coaches that support each other and support and coach other people.  I just wanted to post really quick and let you know I'm still here and still working at it, and I really do promise to post more often, even if it's just a short post.  If you need any help with your weight struggles, comment here, or message me at fromfatgirlto5k@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment