Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Progress Pics and The Color Run

Given my frequent disappeance from my blog lately, I thought you deserved to see some progress pics if you're still checking in on me.  I'm down 53.2 lbs and I weigh 306.8 lbs.  For many years, I just figured I'd creep up into the 400s.  Oh man.  I can't even fathom that thought now, and all the horrible health problems that would have come along with it.  Not to mention the years of life I'd lose. Now, I'm so happy to be SO close to the 200s. 

This is June 2012 on the left, and last night on the right.


 

This one is about 1 year ago on the left, and about 1 month ago on the right.




So this friday, I'll be meeting the person who has guided me, and pretty much held my hand on this journey.  Robb Pearson.  He and his fiance, Chelsea Osborne, who is my upline with Beachbody, are flying in to Tampa and I'll be meeting them friday, and we'll be doing The Color Run 5k on saturday.  My daughter is also going, along with 2 other people that live in my city that I know through Instagram.  A bunch of other people I know from Instagram will also be running, but with their own teams, or individually.  I'll be posting pics from these 2 fun days.

I'll be back soon, I promise!

And remember to EAT CLEAN!!




 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING, the difference in your arms is absolutely ridiculous, along with your booty and all over. Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through a link on my friend Amanda's blog. I'd love to hear about your Color Run experience!!! I've done two in the last few months and had such a blast! I'm building back up to being able to run a full 5K again after getting out of the consistent habit of training last summer. Would love to read how your 5K training is going :)

    ~Ang
    www.droppingtheplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! Come back!

    ReplyDelete